John Travolta, looking for pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Zipperhead

Two immediate full-time positions available for seasoned pilots with experience covering Gulfstream aircraft to Commercial 707. Specific type-ratings will be discussed prior to interviews.

Successful pilot will work a flex-schedule and receive vacation time, health benefits, and a 401K incentive package. Background checks, confidentiality agreements and references will be required. Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications.

Interested pilots should fax resumes, work history and references to Russ @ #(386)252-8502 or email [EMAIL="[email protected]?subject=Family%20Pilot"][email protected] [/EMAIL]. All information will be kept confidential

Someone posted this three or four weeks ago. If they keep posting it they'll have the same problem I am sure Ameriflight is having finding a crew for their Corporate/Passenger Charter Learjet. Well... scratch that, it probably isn't the only reason AMF is having a problem....

Zipperhead said:
What problem is that?

With AMF or with JT? I have no idea about JT, but if you keep putting out an ad over an over again, people wonder what's wrong with the job. With AMF it is probably more like stigma but I understand they are offering woefully lower pay than they should for that area of the country and requiring much more commitment in time for said pay right under the scrutiny of Gary's nose. Other than that, AMF has its pluses and minuses as does any company. Comparatively, it isn't a bad place to work for a time.

Search is your friend... I think this is at least the third thread on this topic that I've seen, and I've probably missed a few.

I heard JT on the radio looking for the current HF freqs as I was flying over the TAY VOR.

Latest resources

Back