• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JOHN McCAIN THREATENS OUR JOBS, RIGHTS AND SAFETY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every where I look I see something about this election. Radio, TV, Newspaper, Magazines, Internet, and the list goes on. Yes this is very important but I am so sick an tired with this election. Last night a girl got into an argument saying we need universal health care and that pilots are some of the richest people in the country. She claimed she was so intelligent on the situation. I can't believe some of these people. Ugh.... let this damn election be over.

Hey Rez! Did you bother to tell the general aviation folks that Obama wants to Ban 100LL?

I think that might mean more to them than your airline issues.

Voted Against Rehiring Air Traffic Control Strikers. McCain voted in 1986 against rehiring 1,000 PATCO workers who were fired after going on strike in 1981. The measure was intended to stem the air traffic controller deficit and enhance air travel safety. (H.R. 5205, Vote 267, 7/30/86)

Another reason to vote for McCain.

Thank you Rez for posting. Unfortunately, there are many lemmings that will that counter with anti-Obama propaganda and does not reference sources like your post does. Even when the facts are put right in front of their faces (like in your post), they choose to live a life of denial and choose the ignorant road. Many of them are just blinded by the flag that they sanctimoniously wrap around their heads. Keep up the good work Rez!
:beer:

Pro America, Pro Obama!

Last edited:
Thank you Rez for posting. Unfortunately, there are many lemmings that will that counter with anti-Obama propaganda and does not reference sources like your post does. Even when the facts are put right in front of their faces (like in your post), they choose to live a life of denial and choose the ignorant road. Many of them are just blinded by the flag that they sanctimoniously wrap around their heads. Keep up the good work Rez!
:beer:

Pro America, Pro Obama!

Well, personally I feel that a couple of less than ideal policies are much better than the completely reckless policies that Barack Obama has proposed.

Latest resources

Back