• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

jobs

falcondriver

Total Time
I got a call from American Jets in Houston 713-641-9700. They are looking for a Lear FO. Just passing on job leads, now that I'm employed.
fd

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
What's the requirements's and pay.

Did you get a job A at Wal-Mart?

atpcliff

Total Time
USA Jet Airlines

Hi!

USA Jet is currently interviewing for Falcon 20 slots. They are an on-demand cargo carrier out of YIP (DTW) and fly Falcons and DC-9s (1/3 of -9 fleet still parked).

The pay is good, the lifestyle is OK. They like mil fixed-wing guys and higher time civilian guys.

Cliff
GRB

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
What do you mean by lifestyle is OK? How much are you actually home? Do you work there and how long you been there?

falcondriver

Total Time
I honestly don't have any information on the American Jets job.
Good Luck
FD
I turned down Walmart and Vanguard. I'm flying for a fractional now.

LRplt

Total Time
I work for American Jet International. I heard a rumor that we may be hiring, however I don't know when we are looking for people to start. As for quality of life at American Jet, I feel it is pretty good. The pay is great! I am on track my first year to break 40k as an FO. Send me a PM for more info.

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

I just started at USA Jet. The biggest downside is probably the 20" beeper to be at the airport when you're called.

The falcons are currently on a 8 days off out of 28 schedule. In the future, they are planning on having this schedule, or a 7/7 schedule for less pay.

The training is great, and pay, from day one is based on a 65 hour guarantee which works out to $33K/yr. June is a heavy month, and some guys flew almost 100 hours in June.

They are just starting in on a hiring cycle, beginning to add more pilots.

If you have more questions:
ATPCliff@aol.com

Cliff
GRB

PS-You can jumpseat on various carriers if you are commuting.