• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs, jobs, jobs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha ha, i like how the salary 1275/month is in the same post as the phrase "airline professional". But then, of course, Compensation has NOTHING to do with professionalism. you will certainly attract the best and brightest regardless of pay.

Start your exciting career as airline professional today by sending cover letter and resume to [email protected] .

no worries here...they wont get any resumes, chucky boy spelled his name wrong...

I can see it now, there will be some Capt. at Colgan that has the nuts to say. "Everyones bashes Colgan but look whos hiring, look whos growing, bet all those guys and gals over at United and every other furlough don't think colgan is so bad now" followed by the spikey FO that will say "looks like I"ll be able to get my time and get out of here". But hey at least this FO had the nerve to say something.

I can see it now, there will be some Capt. at Colgan that has the nuts to say. "Everyones bashes Colgan but look whos hiring, look whos growing, bet all those guys and gals over at United and every other furlough don't think colgan is so bad now" followed by the spikey FO that will say "looks like I"ll be able to get my time and get out of here". But hey at least this FO had the nerve to say something.

Much Better Avatar SamBalls. waaaay better than Miss Toe Thumbs.

Latest resources

Back