Jobs in the Piedmont/Triad NC.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flywspeed

Looking for some job opportunities in the central NC region. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Looks like Landmark are looking for a Chief Pilot in INT. http://www.landmarkaviation.com/careers/postings/2008_0422_02_chief_pilot.shtm

I seem to remember that VF at GSO were looking for a new FO too, but that was a few months ago IIRC.

EJM are looking for a G450 crew in Concord.

I think Jet Logistics at RDU were looking for Lear pilots recently.

Goodrich were advertising for a pilot in CLT last week.

And finally, there is always CitationShares with a GSO base.

Good luck!

are you a CFI? we have new FO who is an entreprenuer. they have just opened a charter business at EXX called atlantic coast airways.
go to www.iflyaca.com
also, go to lexington dispatch newspaper website to view an article on this press release. they're bringing an eclipse on line. they have some king airs. the FO is the company president...

Landmark?\

Does anyone have any information on Landmark and their Air Ambulance operation in Charlotte? I'm looking to find a job flying a King Air doing air ambulance and I like Charlotte a lot. Thanks.

Tradewinds has an A300 Base in GSO...

APC shows A300 bases in BDL & IND. 747 bases in JFK & LAX. They do have their headquarters and a maint. facility in GSO, but no crew bases, and they have NO home basing.

dude,
let the guy do his own exploration...he may love being gone from home for three weeks at a time... single..travel, see the world..... you're really reaching with this kind of stuff.

Latest resources

Back