• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in India

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A good friend of mine went over there to Air Sahara contracted to be a Check Airmen on the CRJ when they aquired them. SCARY PLACE TO LIVE if you're American. He left early due to the threats made at him.

Other than that, they "civil" ones treated him as if he was royalty.

Thats a little hard to believe. We're talking about India here and not the middle east.

There are no threats against any foreigners in India at all. They are welcomed there with open arms.

DX Rick said:
A good friend of mine went over there to Air Sahara contracted to be a Check Airmen on the CRJ when they aquired them. SCARY PLACE TO LIVE if you're American. He left early due to the threats made at him.

Other than that, they "civil" ones treated him as if he was royalty.

Guam360 said:
Is there good surf in India?
Yes, but not a lot of great breaks have been discovered yet. Go find some and don't tell anyone (except me). Sri Lanka has great surf, and a very short flight straight south will take you to some of the most perfect, least crowded waves in the world in the Maldives. Not a bad region to be hanging out if you are a surfer. The brown girls are of a different flavor though, and I'm not sure I can get past the big red dot, but that's another subject...

Maldive women are going to be Muslim, so you can forget about chasing any there unless its women on vacation from somewhere else. Also I dont think you can drink there.

There were definitely some hot Indian women I met in Pune. In the bars and nightclubs, the women are defintely more Western in many ways. Cover charges in decent clubs and bars in India, are often higher than in the US. Also you dont see waitresses anywhere hardly, its most always men.

Ok guys, I think I have the answers to all your questions. I am flying 737's in command, am employed with Jet Airways India Ltd.....And let me tell u all we will be flying to US in the next month. Jet need over 400 pilots in the next 1 yr. Things are expolding in INDIA right now. India does not have any unemployed pilots left anymore. Ppl are picking & choosing jobs. I can be of B737 or A340/340 pilots seeking a job in INDIA. No problem with converting any licences as it is not required for expats. Jet Airways has 42 planes and is looking at 65 total by next yr. There are 10 new airlines opening soon. Jumpin guys. Anybody needing info on jet pls contact me at [email protected] or call me at +919820176710.

Any pilots flying A330/340 looking for jobs on contract pls mail me at [email protected] .Pls write subject A330/340. Salary 11k per month.
Thanks

Jet Airways seemed to be a decent airline. Air India/Indian Airlines is just a big inefficient government entity, where people never get fired and some people only show up for work on payday. I cant remember the number of employees per airplane, but it was huge, especially compared to private airlines in India.

Tell Savio hello, he started training last august/september timeframe on 737. He was one of my copilot for Wxmod, good guy.

Latest resources

Back