Jobs in Dallas or OKC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pkunzip66

Anybody have any good leads on a freight job or corporate job in the Dallas or OKC area. I have about 1100 hours, 250 multi, 150 right seat turbine. I am mainly doing VFR 135 work here and some flight instruction.

True, GTA is always looking for pilots.... but for Pt. 135 freight, companies like Martinair, Paragon Air Express and Aero Charter would probably be better. All fly out of Addison,TX mainly.

Ameristar, Cherry, GTA...I dont think the first two will be hiring any time soon though.

CHERRY AIR!!!!!!!!! I have heard nothing but horror stories with that company. Basically under all circumstances stay away from that place.

CHERRY AIR!!!!!!!!! I have heard nothing but horror stories with that company. Basically under all circumstances stay away from that place.

well i have heard nothing but horror stories about YOU!!.... just kidding... how ya been?

Try Aero charter & transport,inc they have bases in ADS,ABQ,PHX,SLC and a few other places. 505-243-8374

Can you tell me anything about the company. Did a quick search and didn't find a website. They have good maintenance, pay, QOL, schedules, hiring mins?

Latest resources

Back