• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in Addison, TX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck with that!!!! with your flight time those aren't that bad of places to get some turbine jet time. Id go cherry first though

Looking for a Charter/ Corporate gig out of KADS besides cherry air, ameristar or GTA. Thanks in advance!

You could try Monarch Air. I know they do charter and you could instruct when your not doing charter. From what I understand they use their instructors to fill right-seat positions. And I think you get salary at Monarch when you do charter. Also, North Dallas Aviation might need someone. Just FYI, KADS can be somewhat difficult sometimes to break into the corporate side, it took me about 2yrs. I think you best bet would be show up drop off a resume, and keep updating it and calling until you break through.

Yeah dropped one off to North Dallas, and interviewed with Cherry so we will see. My options at this point are wait for skywest to call me back for a class date or go to cherry at this point, and quite frankly cherry is looking pretty darn good right now. Hopefully I get hired.

Sounds like I'll see you in class on the 28th Turbo!

Latest resources

Back