Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sleepy said:
IS-BAO Development, enjoy that!

ISBAO development isn't really all that hard. It does take a lot of time, though. All it really entails is the development of a safety management system, similar to charter operator SOPs, for Part 91 Flight Departments. There are dozens of auditing firms that help with the process, including Wyvern.

For a flight department without a formalized SOP and/or safety program, the ISBAO standards really are worth the time and cost.

I've had many conversations with Valero guys. I suspect that the very first phone conversation is very important with them. Any good operation must be very selective as they and you will work together for a very long time. I withdrew my application because ultimately I couldn't move to SAT.

I would say this is a first rate operation and if you didn't get a call it was because they are busy as hell and have a difficult time getting guys they have already screened in for personal interviews.

Valero

They seem to be looking for someone very specific. Which is good. All the different ads that are posted gives them a look of being not being organized. A friend of mine sent them a resume and got called the next morning. He was told that the CP would call the next day to set up an interview but two weeks later got the letter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back