Job Post: D.O.- "Steeler Country": Major Corp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Saw this on NBAA this afternoon, so I thought I would pass it along. I know nothing else about this job, but it appears to be a decent size company out east with modern aircraft. Good Luck......

The VanAllen Group is seeking a flight department leader with solid people skills to lead an organization for a major corporation. The successful candidate will have the benefits of a great team and the support of the corporation’s high standards and values. The leader will be flying a very young fleet of large and mid-size cabin jets in primarily a domestic US operation and live in “Steeler Country”. Please send resumes to: [email protected].

ML
Mary Lisa Filla

The VanAllen Group | 770-507-5001 | www.vanallen.com

Mary Lisa Filla <[email protected]>

HawkerF/O said:
Saw this on NBAA this afternoon, so I thought I would pass it along. I know nothing else about this job, but it appears to be a decent size company out east with modern aircraft. Good Luck......

The VanAllen Group is seeking a flight department leader with solid people skills to lead an organization for a major corporation. The successful candidate will have the benefits of a great team and the support of the corporation’s high standards and values. The leader will be flying a very young fleet of large and mid-size cabin jets in primarily a domestic US operation and live in “Steeler Country”. Please send resumes to: [email protected].

ML
Mary Lisa Filla

The VanAllen Group | 770-507-5001 | www.vanallen.com

Mary Lisa Filla <[email protected]>

are you crazy posting this?? now someone actually more qualified will apply and steal "my" job.:rolleyes:

landlover said:
are you crazy posting this?? now someone actually more qualified will apply and steal "my" job.:rolleyes:
I am sorry. I just was not thinking. Shame on me. Hey, let me hold $5!!

Latest resources

Back