Job Opportunity for Layovers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CesnaCaptn

My wife is starting a business and she's looking for appointment setters. It's not the most glamorous work, but you can work a few hours here and there while on a layover or sitting on reserve. If you can find a quiet spot, you could even do this while sitting ready reserve (double dip!). We supply the leads, you make the calls. Commission based compensation plan. Results not guaranteed, but you should be able to make $50/hour or more!

If you're interested, send me a PM. Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.

By the way, my wife's job is the perfect job for a mother and wife of a pilot--great flexibility in location and hour worked. Her company is rapidly expanding across the country. Inquire if interested.

I think he was asking if health insurance was available with this "job".

You think so? It's hard to tell considering there were only two words in the "sentence." At any rate, I figure someone would only do this "job" a few hours a week--so, no, health insurance would not be made available.

yeah - cold calling - exactly what I want to do with my spare time. Better yet do your calling around 6pm - everyone loves it when some d-bag calls just as your sitting down for dinner.

Post the bizz number here so we can all block it on our phones.

Last edited:
yeah - cold calling - exactly what I want to do with my spare time. Better yet do your calling around 6pm - everyone loves it when some d-bag calls just as your sitting down for dinner.

Post the bizz number here so we can all block it on our phones.

I wasn't suggesting this work was fun, or exactly what LearLove wanted to do with LearLove's spare time. I knew there were people out there looking for a way to make an extra buck, so I posted this here. We could have easily found someone locally, but I wanted to start here to help out a pilot or two.

Your response is typical on this site--you don't know all the fact, but you don't mind posting based on assumptions. These calls are made to businesses during business hours. The product that we sell is one that many businesses use. We just want them to use our product instead of the competitors'.

Latest resources

Back