Job in Dallas on climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

[font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Does anyone know what company this is? They are based in Addison... It's on climbto350. It says top ten charter operator as rated by pro pilot magazine. I know its not Millionair.

"North Texas charter operator has immediate opening for SIC in the Dallas area. Must have HS125 experience"
[/font]

Last edited:
So post the link

for more info.

...same ad on free site elsewhere :)

Position: Hawker Part 135 SIC ( Part 135 )

This position is open until filled

Qualifications:
North Texas 135 Charter operator has immediate opening for experienced Hawker 700/800 SIC in the Dallas, Texas area.

Applicants must have previous HS-125 experience and training from SimuFlite or Flight Safety.

Applicants should also be local or relocation to the DFW area will be required.

Minimum flight experience required:
ATP
2500 Total Time
500 PIC Fixed-Wing
500 Total Multi-Engine Fixed-Wing
100 PIC Multi-Engine Fixed-Wing
100 Turbine Fixed-Wing
50 in HS-125.

APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE MINIMUM FLIGHT EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY CONSIDERATION

We do not have any other positions available at this time.

When applying, please note your HS-125 Total Time along with date and location of your last HS-125 Sim Check in the body of your email.

Misc:
Excellent company with great benefits. Top Ten charter operator as rated by ProPilot Magazine's annual survey. Please do not apply if you are not already qualified in the HS-125. There will be no initial aircraft training given for this position.

Top 10 awesome great company....as rated by the ever-realistic "Pro-Pilot" magazine..

PS...no initial training will be given for this position.

Millionair does have a couple of Hawkers, but if you're sure that it's not them, it might be Addison Express.

Looks like the perfect job for a Simuflite instructor, they make the Dallas market hard to tap into.From what I hear Simuflite is not that good of place to work and the instructors flood the market and work for lower wages and they stay current at no expense.

J3

J3

I am an instructor at simuflite and that is not the case. Most guys are out of a medical or semi retired....and do not fly anymore.

The younger crowd of instructors that does fly have givin their blood, sweat, and tears at places like ameristar, and cherry air and know lots of people in the market.

Now we do have "RIGHT-SEATERS" *********SOME NOT ALL!!!!!!!*********
I REPEAT SOME NOT ALL of our rightseater work for digging ditches wages and undercut the majority. But the justification is that they end up working for the shady operators that WOULD WANT AN FO for $350.00 a day!

The wording of the ad makes me think it actually is Million Air ADS. As far as the Simuflite instructors go, I don't think the criticism is entirely fair. There are some stellar individuals teaching at CAE, they've been hammered on by Montreal for the last few years and, despite that, most like being at home every night and few are interested in flying again. Those who are have not been offering their services below fair contract rates, contract flying has dried up as much as the available full-time positions. It's more likely newbies looking for their first turbine experience who are undercutting rates for the little flying out there that exists.

Latest resources

Back