Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jay3197

Hello Fellow Aviators
Need some help on finding a job in any African country.I have a CPL issued by the FAA with multi and IR.I'm looking for a job where I can fly C-152 or C-172 For sightseeing or similar purposes.
Thankyou in advance.

Happy landing
Vaibhav

not much to be had in the way of c-152 jobs other than instructing and your hours are a little low. best is to get yourself over there and start meeting people, thats your best bet.

good luck

Thankyou guys.How does Botswana sounds like to start my job search?I have some frends in Botswana.Any advice on how do i go about it?

Thankyou again.
Happy landing
Vaibhav

jay3197 said:
I have some frends in Botswana.

jay,

What do your friends in Botswana recommend ? If they are in the aviation biz, they would be the best source of info. Good luck in any event.

in botswana they fly c-206's to all the safari camps. fun flying , low pay and bad living conditions from what i hear. you'll need to have something to offer a company for them to get you a work permit.

Not Enough

Not to piss on your parade, but nobody is going to hire you to do anything with 300 TT. start instructing right away, I wasted a couple years looking for work. If i had been CFI'ing instead I'd be ahead right now, otherwise i'd say pencilwhip the crap out of your logbook and head on over to Botswana. If you run into the Long brothers say hi from the Lolo. Best of Luck

Latest resources

Back