• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

job fair strategies

beats working

Total Time
Can anyone offer up some suggestions for a more successful AIR Inc job fair. I've never been to one of these things. I'm making some decent personal and financial sacrafices to go to atlanta this weekend, so I want to maximize the bang for the buck! Also are the seminars worth anything or is it just the face time with the recruiters.

Thanks,
BW

publisher

Total Time
Really depends

Looking at your profile, who are you going to see and why should they look at you compared to the other 100 in line.

The only reason to spend the money is for the face time. That is my opinion although it never hurts to learn.

You get almost no time when you get to the line so what are you going to present. Think about it and have a clear idea or you are wasting your time.