• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Job Boards?

prodigal

Fiduciary responsibility?
Total Time
5-6K
What's the best NON-AIRLINE job board these days?
Climbto350, Findapilot, etc. ???
Has anyone had any luck with any of them recently?
Thanks.

Bad-Andy

waiting.......
Total Time
I'll put in another vote for willflyforfood.com as well. They usually have a couple of good leads on there that aren't found anywhere else.

climbto350.com is also good, but everybody and his brother are on there, so I've been having trouble even applying to several of those jobs. If you aren't on it in the first 2 hours it's out, the recipient mailbox (to apply to) is full.

Competition is tight out there for the few jobs that are available... Just one word of advice, avoid planejobs.com like the plague. They have a lot of "strange" jobs listed. And, I had several potential employers ask me for money up front to even apply. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............

Monguse

Total Time
27K+
www.flyalaska.com has a membership section that has a lot of info about Alaska flying jobs. He charges $27 a year for the membership section which includes current Alaska job postings and a directory of Alaska flight operations with links to about 250 Alaska flight ops websites.