Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear6T

"Dark Cloud"
A-Ok Jets is a 135 operator at KFXE looking for a few good men. Looks like they are looking for crews in the C550, Lr-Jet, LR 60, HS-125.

I worked there for about 6 months. Very tough work environment while you are there but the guys that you fly with and the trips are not that bad. If you are looking to get started with a 135 operator and get some jet time this is the place to go. Don't get me wrong you will pay your dues (if you already haven't) Get the experience and go elsewhere. Good luck..

954-776 0631 fax......

Is it better or worse than Florida Jet based out of that same airport?

Do you think they'd take someone who is not typed in the aircraft they fly? I have a little experience flying PT 91 in the Citation I/II (Right seat), but still trying to get that all elusive break. With 1300TT, 130 multi, 15 jet (Citation) and being Florida based, do you think I'd stand a chance?

When I was hired there I did not have a type rating. I was put into the LR55 program and sent to school for recurrent training. As far as it being better or worse than Florida Jet, all that I could say is that my personal experience (A-Ok Jets) once the doors of the aircraft were closed and we were on our way on a trip life was good. I am thankful that I did get a chance to begin flying there as I was able to put an accredited sim school and training on my resume which later opened many doors.

Guys. As far as which is better. In my experiance in Fxe Fla jet is a much better deal. Terry, fla jet, runs a tight ship,imaculate airplanes when it comes to maint. and appearence. He's tough but at the same time very fair. I did some contract work for him a few years ago. I flew at fxe for 4 years flying G3's and lj-55's. hope this info helps.

Skyranger777 said:
Is it better or worse than Florida Jet based out of that same airport?

is there anything worse than Florida jet???? didnt think it was possible.

When you aren't flying, expect to be in the hangar doing pedro work, monday thru friday, even if you flew all weekend. Oh yeah the 550 is no longer there, the owner of that aircraft got pissed and sold it.

Latest resources

Back