Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite Adds CJ3s to East Coast Flying - More Competition for Fractionals & Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First officers will make at least $40K. Captains will make at least $70K. 5 day rotations, 14 day minimum most months. Pay based on daily rate - ask for more days, make more money. Bases at SNA, DAL, HPN, PBI. No home basing.

But it's still not a fractional. Straight 135.
so its another dirtbag operation?

Just saw a Redstripe CJ3 today at HPN - in full Citationshares colors and CS tail number. It faked me out as I was looking for the actual red stripe paint scheme I have seen on your Phenoms.

Paint is coming after the busy holiday season.

so its another dirtbag operation?

No. It's a fast growing chaqrter operator with deep pockets which treats its pilots with alot more respect than most other companies. Want to work 14 days/month? You can and make a decent wage. Want to make $100K flying a light jet? You can - you will work just over 18 days/month to do that.

Beats working for a living!

The founders of Jet Blue and Zappos (online shoes retailer) are investors in JetSuite. Seems to be growing fast - adding CJ3s to their East Coast operation to accomodate NY-FL flying.

im stunned....i gotta lie down. So they got big investors and all that.

yet they pay their pilots poop.

It's another dirtbag operation, no intentions of leading the industry. Just out there to make a fast buck for the top 10 guys.

Why all this 135 bashing. I'm sure everyone here walked into a GIV on their first day of passing their ATP....

If they've deep pockets enough to maintain their airplanes and provide crews with adequate rest, why should we care what they pay. $100k for 18 days a month is pretty good flying a CJ3...

This arrogance needs to end.

Why all this 135 bashing. I'm sure everyone here walked into a GIV on their first day of passing their ATP....

If they've deep pockets enough to maintain their airplanes and provide crews with adequate rest, why should we care what they pay. $100k for 18 days a month is pretty good flying a CJ3...

This arrogance needs to end.

you completely dont understand the point. 100k for 18 days is garbage, but if that's ok with you then that's all you'll get.

think about it.

For a little comparison's sake...

2012 NBAA Light Jet (10-20k lb MTOW) Part 91 Captain compensation is a national average of $85,542 base salary; 75% is $100,000.

Is it true jet suite pilots are paid on the Hobbs meter?

Latest resources

Back