JetShare SRQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RiddleEagle18

Any new info on these guys. Alot of stuff from a year or two ago. Im really interested in pay and how much they fly. Thanks!

If it has anything to do with Ronnie Rentajet... Stay away.

The big surprise

What a surprise. Another place G-force doesn't like.

Any new info on these guys. Alot of stuff from a year or two ago. Im really interested in pay and how much they fly. Thanks!

I know there has been alot of changes in the last year. The old owner who was the real issue is no longer with the company. I know the new owner is a stand up guy who has alot of success in business but this is his first experience in the aviation field.

They are down to 1 jet as the Lear-60 had an accident in PVD and the other Westwind ran off the runway last year at SRQ and has not returned to service because of an issue with paying the bill.

As far as QOL or pay not to sure. But a year ago pay was atleast industry standard or above. As far as hours they are not flying alot unless you are in Vern Bucannans BE350 they are managing.

Jetshares Us/srq

What a surprise. Another place G-force doesn't like.

Hey dude,the info I put on here is factual.It comes from a source that I know, that lives in the area and is very much knowledgeable about what is going on at this place.
If you don't like it,go take a flying LEAP,dude!!!!

Run as fast as you can and dont look back. The d.o. is ex eastern scab rat Bas**rd, who previous job iwas flying dog sh$t in a C-310, chief pilot is ex school teacher and neither know there a$$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to running a 135 company. they have crashed 2 planes in 2 years and it is only matter of time before doors close. down from 3 mechanics to 1 due to money issues and let 2 pilots go, that is cause they hardly have anymore planes. the owner is a great guy and has lots of money but if only he had someone who knew something about running a company then maybe it could be a good place to be.

Run as fast as you can and dont look back. The d.o. is ex eastern scab rat Bas**rd, who previous job iwas flying dog sh$t in a C-310, chief pilot is ex school teacher and neither know there a$$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to running a 135 company. they have crashed 2 planes in 2 years and it is only matter of time before doors close. down from 3 mechanics to 1 due to money issues and let 2 pilots go, that is cause they hardly have anymore planes. the owner is a great guy and has lots of money but if only he had someone who knew something about running a company then maybe it could be a good place to be.

I can live with that. How is the pay there?

I recently moved from Florida so I speak from experience. There are two kinds of people in Florida, the crooks and the victims.

Latest resources

Back