• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetselect?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
14 on, 7 off. Sometimes you work all 14, other times you sit at home. It depends on the equipment, the contracts being worked, and time of year. I dont know the exact numbers on pay. Its industry standard for part 135. I have a similar schedule at my company. QOL is what you make of it. Im single and building time. I love it. Other guys dont like it.

What do you want to know? Private message me if you want the truth, but I can say that it is one of the best charter companies I have worked for. That being said, it is a charter company. But they treat you pretty good. You can get worked hard, but you do have a schedule, and that is damn hard thing to find sometimes. The pay is above average, or NBAA averages. They are TRYING to aggressively expand but who knows what will happen. Still kind of a new company, but all in all, I can say they want people to stay and it shows.

Like I said the best charter company yet, but I am still new.

Very good company to work for, sometimes work is hard but other times easy. Dispatch actually cares about you and responds to needs and really know how to support a pilot on the road. D.O. and management are top notch in the industry. QOL is good, nice hotels airline tickets whenever needed for swaps.

Perks include: fuel bonus, solid per diem, 401K, vacation paid out through the year, independent schedule (the team dictates the rotation), and well maitained equipment.

All in all, for a 135 on-demand charter company it doesn't get much better.

PM me if you need further details.

Is their Dir of Ops a former Netjets guy? His name sounds familiar. Also, with only three aircraft (L60, CL601, CL604 according to the website), are most pilots dual rated?

Is their Dir of Ops a former Netjets guy? His name sounds familiar. Also, with only three aircraft (L60, CL601, CL604 according to the website), are most pilots dual rated?

The website is outdated. We have Hawkers, Lears, Challengers, but closer to 8 aircraft I think. You only fly 1 type. It's a managment company so you never know whats coming or going.

Very good company to work for, sometimes work is hard but other times easy. Dispatch actually cares about you and responds to needs and really know how to support a pilot on the road. D.O. and management are top notch in the industry. QOL is good, nice hotels airline tickets whenever needed for swaps.

Perks include: fuel bonus, solid per diem, 401K, vacation paid out through the year, independent schedule (the team dictates the rotation), and well maitained equipment.

All in all, for a 135 on-demand charter company it doesn't get much better.

PM me if you need further details.

Sounds interesting and pardon my ignorance but what's a fuel bonus? Getting paid to buy cheap gas? Sounds good to me.

Latest resources

Back