• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the status on your G-III and G-IV?

I noticed that the III has a new owner since February and the IV was recently advertised for sale? Not flying enough to keep the owner happy?

What is the status on your G-III and G-IV?

I noticed that the III has a new owner since February and the IV was recently advertised for sale? Not flying enough to keep the owner happy?

We bought the G-3 from the guy that we were managing it for.
The G-4 is being sold because the owner only used it twice since he bought it and relized that he made a mistake.

What's the latest at Jetride. I understand that there are a couple of openings. Anybody know what equipment and what base? Are the number and types of aircraft still the same as listed earlier?

I just reported a LR45 FO opening today. I'm moving on to the gold ties. Jetride is a pretty solid 135. Not perfect but pretty good. The new owner in the company is a stand-up guy with serious moral and ethical convictions. Our acquisition of AEXJet should be a huge boost to the retail side of the business. I hope Jetride is able to bring all willing employees aboard.

Congrats on your new gig! I guess as for as todays jobs, you can't get a whole lot better than the gold tie!

Hopefully you moving to greener pastures will help move me along in the process at Jetride.

Latest resources

Back