• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetride looking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good point sgt. jet ride has completely different pay scales. you should research before you start "uselessly flapping your gums"

Yo, Sgt Hartman, I think it's actually spelled "Pyle." A little more research and you'd probably know that.

Why so touchy fellas? This the best paying job you can aspire to fall just short of qualifying for?

Last edited:
YGBSM said:
Why so touchy fellas? This the best paying job you can aspire to fall just short of qualifying for?

You hit the nail right on the head. After all I do have 150 hours and work for 10,000$ a year as a 74 FE after I paid for my own type. But its great...I am flying a 74 though.

Stay away from JetRide unless your a low timer looking to work like a dog to build flight time.
Five people quit last month on the same day! And turnover for this year to date is 13. That's out of 40something pilots....talk about turnover!
Go ahead and work here if:
1. you agree that your 2 weeks vacation is only 10 days (you work 14 on/7 off)
2. you're supposed to get 7 off in a row but....that's if your not on the road when your day off is supposed to start, and don't be surprised to get a call on your last day off wanting you to start right then, so now your down to maybe 5 days off.
3. if your sick, you owe them the time back (some sick benefit huh)
4. low per diem, and no crew meals even though you work many 12 to 14 hour days w/ no time whatsoever to get food, chief pilot just tells you "to eat out of the vending machine...that's what I do."
5. you want to learn all the bad habits of flying as a crew w/ virtually no CRM or SOP's and they think they are airline quality.
6. a company that pulls out the enhanced ground prox. because safety is their #2 core value!
7. you want to fly fractional type long days w/o the guarenteed days off that the fractionals have.
8. you like to put your hand in the aircraft toilet to extract a large terd that won't go thru this piece of #$%! airplane lav hookup.
9. my finger is getting tired of typing, but the list goes on and on and on and on..........

just my 2 cents, and i guess about 13 others just since the begining of this year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back