Jetblue

samballs

Total Time
Can anyone tell me if JB has a nonrev line, also can anyone tell me how flight 915 JFK to ORD at 1:42 looks

freightdogfred

Malcontent
Total Time
Mucho
There's always a seat in the lav...

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
There's always a seat in the lav...

funny guy....incase you missed it, that was dismissed looong ago.

For the guy trying to non-rev, just call 800-JETBLUE. They'll be more than happy to help you out and list you. I don't think we have a seperate line for non-rev listing.

zasca

Total Time
12:54
they do, my phone is dead. go to airlinepilotcentral.com's website. Might be 800-jetblue, but dial extension 6013. That is the preferred way

BeachBummer

Total Time
.71yrs
they do, my phone is dead. go to airlinepilotcentral.com's website. Might be 800-jetblue, but dial extension 6013. That is the preferred way

God forbid you try and list at the gate in JFK, you may lose an arm or some other apendage... Just my experience, not that I was in a hurry or anything trying to make the last flight cause we got in early. I totally should have planed ahead for that. GOSH!

Bavarian Chef

Registered jetBluser
Total Time
God forbid you try and list at the gate in JFK, you may lose an arm or some other apendage... Just my experience, not that I was in a hurry or anything trying to make the last flight cause we got in early. I totally should have planed ahead for that. GOSH!
That's unfortunate, but of course industry standard.

Had the same treatment with Delta, United, CAL and LCC. When Mattel makes Gate Agents, they have this microchip put into their plastic heads ...

Do what I do, to every airline: Shower them with polite kindness, be extrememly grateful, and then mention how you are going home to see your son's birthday party. As you leave, no matter how much time you have before boarding, offer to get them something, water or coffee - anything, trust me, they won't take it -- but you look way too nice to screw over on that particular day.

Last edited:

Herkdrv

Total Time
That's unfortunate, but of course industry standard.

Had the same treatment with Delta, United, CAL and LCC. When Mattel makes Gate Agents, they have this microchip put into their plastic heads ...

Do what I do, to every airline: Shower them with polite kindness, be extrememly grateful, and then mention how you are going home to see your son's birthday party. As you leave, no matter how much time you have before boarding, offer to get them something, water or coffee - anything, trust me, they won't take it -- but you look way too nice to screw over on that particular day.
I thought with Delta and CAL you just showed up and asked for the jumpseat? Do you need to call ahead now? BTW JB has been outstanding every single time I have jumpseated with them. They went out of their way every single time. Thanks guys!

Bavarian Chef

Registered jetBluser
Total Time
I thought with Delta and CAL you just showed up and asked for the jumpseat? Do you need to call ahead now? BTW JB has been outstanding every single time I have jumpseated with them. They went out of their way every single time. Thanks guys!
I said treatment, not phone number. It's a Gate Agent malaise.

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
They have a agent just for jumpseters in the main ticket counter in JFK, at least they did 6 months ago. Took two minutes and i wasn't listed.

clickclickboom

Total Time
funny guy....incase you missed it, that was dismissed looong ago.

For the guy trying to non-rev, just call 800-JETBLUE. They'll be more than happy to help you out and list you. I don't think we have a seperate line for non-rev listing.

Dont get upset i actually think it is funny that some anal gaping flight attendant here fails a drug test gets the boot and then he and his throat yogurt catching boyfriend decide to sue jb stating that he was forced to sit in a lav..

What is even more funny is that some of these clowns here take an old media report for scripture..