• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Travel Bennies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Recently we had an audit of the system and you had to prove your domestic relationship. That came in the form of tax records, bill summaries, marriage certificates or something that showed you are your partner were somehow sharing a bill/home etc.
Good or bad the airlines policy has been very liberal in the past but they have chosen to reign it in a little.

As for someone with no parents in-laws are still not allowed.

You do not have to prove a domestic relationship unless they are registered as a domestic partner. That gets you other bennies beyond travel privileges (ie medical, etc). You can designate anyone you want as your travel companion, with no documentation necessary. However, if you are married or have a domestic partner registered, they MUST be your travel companion, no one else. It's one or the other.

It was a while ago, but I've also had the pleasure of having a FA hand me (I was traveling with wife) a pair of blue gloves as if I was going to clean the plane with them. I dropped them on the seat and went on my merry way..

was it tough standing up to the flight attendant? Were you scared?

Domestic partnership still requires documentation: joint bank accounts, 401K beneficiary, something with both names and the same address, like a driver's license, etc. There is DP (no pun intended) for medical and other bennies, and there is DP for travel.

Significant other is anyone you want it to be. Unlimited travel on Jetblue with or without you, without requiring buddy passes.

The major difference is that many travel benny agreements won't accept significant others, ie Luftansa won't accept Jetblew Sig-Os for zed fare travel, but will accept certified Domestic Partners.

Hope that helps

Vastly

Latest resources

Back