Jetblue to Bogota

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLUE BAYOU

As of May 21, the DOT has awarded Jetblue the authority to operate a daily flight MCO-BOG. JBLU has 90 days to start the service. Additionally, Delta, Spirit, and Continental from JFK, FLL, and IAH were also approved under the same provision. AMR lost their fight to retain some of their slots that were unused to BOG. The interesting thing now is which airline is going to actually go ahead with it... us included...

Delta already operates ATL-BOG using a 757 daily. Unless they plan to add that to the already over utilized JFK!

I don't think we are going to do anything but MCO/BOG. No JFK.

umm, tanker, you can go back to bed now, it's adult time.

we don't have the range for JFK-BOG anyway...

we don't have the range for JFK-BOG anyway...

That's if we "fly" down there. But if we "jet" to Bogota -- pretty sure we may have 30,000 lbs or so extra fuel leftover.

What's wrong 737, worried you can't hang with JB?

Um....I realize that making copies day and night and constant foot massages to the colonel have made you dizzy, but WTF are you talking about?
Its nice to see our taxpayer dollars hard at work!:rolleyes:

Heard security concerns in BOG initially delayed the start of this service. Now it may be fuel, need to horde cash. I feel this may be one route that it may be best to push through and spend the money to start in this environment. Intl, high yield, etc. But what do i know, i just fly the plane.

Latest resources

Back