• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Jetblue SNL skit link

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
trying it now. thanks in advance.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
dosent work for me, says I am missing some quicktime device that is not available on their server.

English

Total Time
Open it using Windows Media Player instead.

skeezer

Yo
Total Time
gfvalvo said:
Got avi file OK, but Windows Media Player (v10.0) says "Error Downloading Codec". All I get is the sound, no video. Winamp and Studio 9 won't play the video either. Suggestions?

Right click on the file in windows media player under the now playing list (ie as it is playing the audio do this). The file should be orange with an exclamation point before it. Follow the instructions and windows will lead you to the place to download and install the codec.

Skeezer

sbav8r

I do deny them my essence
Total Time
low
Never did get the Jet Blue vid to work, but some of the other videos are great.

LAZYB

Time wounds all heels.
Total Time
<15000
I got the Jet Blue video to work...

and wondered why I wasted the time. Reminds me of the same lame SNL "humor" they've had for some years now.

Oh, never mind...