JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call!!

Got the call this morning from Verna Kay! I'll be there on the 30th for the Airbus...See you all there, good luck to all, hope you all hear soon too.

Thanks to all my TWA buddies for all your help and support!
;)

Steve Di.

Last edited:
Is anybody else still waiting?

I noticed that this thread hasn't seen much action for the last couple of days. Is anybody else still waiting to hear from JB regarding the Sep 20th phase II inductees? I was doing fine until I started reading about all of the guys getting classes and now I'm starting to lose sleep.

When I did my medical for United they somehow managed to lose my file for about two and a half months and allowed a couple of hundred guys to get ahead of me on the senority list. I sure hope that doesn't happen at jetBlue.

I hope to hear something soon. If anyone else is still out there, good luck to you too.

I have not heard anything either way. I have gotten my copies of FAA and PRIA searches, so I assume there is a hold up with something else. I am not sure if I should call and see if there is anything I can do to help or just keep waiting. But no news is better than a 'We're sorry, but. . . .' letter in the mail.

I figure that the two days we interviewed, they saw 200 plus people. Did phase two for about half that I think, maybe a bit more. Each class has how many? 25 tops? In the words of a great wise man, "All we need is just a little patience." So I guess I will spend a little more time jumping up everytime the phone rings.

Got the Call

I just talked to Verna. I'll see ya'll in the airbus class on Nov 30th.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!:beer:

Thanks guys,

I never thought that I'd say this, but congrats Puke, look forward to seeing you too.

Latest resources

Back