• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

jetBlue Questions

Jaw

Total Time
lots
Hi all,

I believe I read somewhere that jetBlue required 3 letters from other pilots you have flown with. Are these letters still required when applying?

How effective is a blue dart in the hiring process? Does it have more impact than a referral from an employee?

Also, how senior is Long Beach as a base? How long might it take to be based there?

Many thanks for your help.

elag777

Total Time
some
1. Letters not required when filling out the web application. Required if scheduled for an interview.

2. Blue Dart can only come from an employee awarded with the dart. i.e. knowing someone who gets it. Must meet the web listed mins. If successful in interviewing hiring chances are good. I know of applicants that have had a BD and not made it to Phase II.

3. Long beach quite senior, although earlier in the year FO's waited around three months to get in, usually from someone upgrading. Rsv times are lengthy.