Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J32driver

Strokin it...
I created this thread for the benefit of the blue folks that don't frequent bluepilots.

In light of the companies bad faith negotiations and the PVC's latest email confirming said negotiating environment....PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CARDS SO WE CAN HAVE FLIPPING VOTE ALREADY!!!

I created this thread for the benefit of the blue folks that don't frequent bluepilots.

In light of the companies bad faith negotiations and the PVC's latest email confirming said negotiating environment....PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CARDS SO WE CAN HAVE FLIPPING VOTE ALREADY!!!

Yaaaawwwwnnn!

If people are smart enough not to frequent bluepilots... good on them. That thing is full of the biggest crybabies I have ever witnessed in my life. Some of the most miserable aholes I have ever had the displeasure of reading. If you don't go to that website, stay far far away.

Yaaaawwwwnnn!

If people are smart enough not to frequent bluepilots... good on them. That thing is full of the biggest crybabies I have ever witnessed in my life. Some of the most miserable aholes I have ever had the displeasure of reading. If you don't go to that website, stay far far away.

I dont see it that way at all.. Yes there are a couple hardcore types but all in all I would say that events foreshadowed on bluepilots.com have a near 99% " coming true " rate in the history of our pilot group.

I find that there are some very senior well connected people on the site and when i want the truth before the truth becomes known i turn to bp..

sorry you feel differently

After reading the PVC's letter, then the FNH SS signed barfmail... what else do you need?

I dont see it that way at all.. Yes there are a couple hardcore types but all in all I would say that events foreshadowed on bluepilots.com have a near 99% " coming true " rate in the history of our pilot group.

I find that there are some very senior well connected people on the site and when i want the truth before the truth becomes known i turn to bp..

sorry you feel differently

I haven't been on bluepilots in about two years but I seem to remember more of a 50% accuracy. "Delta's going to buy us. I heard from a reliable source." "American is going to buy us..." "Pilots are going to have to sign in for their trips in the crew room." Plenty of other gems out there too.

On the other hand I will say the prediction of the whole MCO chief pilot selection process charade was right on.

As for the topic of this thread, it is very surprising that the company is balking at so much that the PVC was trying to accomplish on our behalf. Like 'em or hate 'em, I think they were doing some good work trying to get some important protections pushed through. The unanimous rejection by all PVC members is huge. I'm sure their will be a surge in interest card submissions this week.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back