• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Posts Q1 Profit...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess you didn't know the pay rates when you took the job?

Huh...

I did know the pay rates.

I just didn't know my prescription costs would go from $300/year to $1400/year for the EXACT SAME DRUGS. Or that my deductibles would go from ZERO to thousands/year. They waited until Indoc to share that gem.

But you got yours...so I should just suck it up...

a$$...:rolleyes:

I did know the pay rates.

I just didn't know my prescription costs would go from $300/year to $1400/year for the EXACT SAME DRUGS. Or that my deductibles would go from ZERO to thousands/year. They waited until Indoc to share that gem.

But you got yours...so I should just suck it up...

a$$...:rolleyes:

Bingo!!

If you fly with me and you don't bitch about our lousy pay and benies I ain't buying the beer.

How 'bout if I say the phrase "Yeah, but it is better than Mesa"? What'll you buy me then?

(I heard it again last week)

Dave Barger knew what the job paid when he came... However, he received a 300% pay increase this year. Hmmmm.....

You sound like an idiot with that comment. I guess we should all live off our 12-18 grand a year and live in our $36,000 houses while driving our $2,000 mustang... oh ya, inflation?

hmmm interesting... very interesting...

So I guess you didn't know the pay rates when you took the job?

Huh...

So says the 320 CA thats making something close to industry standard pay. Switch with a 190 FO for a month.

And when I "took the job" I specifically asked about the low pay in my interview and I was told that it was already being addressed; I could expect changes soon, and furthermore it wouldn't matter since upgrades would come so quick (2-3 years tops). Now I feel like I'd be lucky to hold a line in 3 years let alone an upgrade. At least next year I'll go to year 3 pay! 53/hr to 55/hr woo $%^&ing hoo.

Moron....Happy Jetting!

I flew with a guy in the top 200 here about 6 months ago and all he did was preach about everything that would be taken away if we voted in a union. Flica? Bye Bye, PBS? Gone, N Amer flight guide? Gone obviously he didnt have the first idea regarding the plights of our pilot group. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. I had a trip with him and asked him what he thought about the work of the pilot working comittees? He looked at me and asked " What is that? " Guy had no idea that the pwc were working to fix this place didnt even know they existed..

Is the guy a fool ? Maybe but the bigger issue here is that there are just so many people that are comfortable with their personal situation that they are just blind to things around them.

Regardless the blue dog and pony show is over. Management is being held accountable. The BOD has told mgmt that flt ops either gets fixed or more people will be fired.

That doesnt even make sense on his part. Other union carriers use flica. NA flight guide is a boiled down version of travelocity...WTF? These are his real concerns?

Given our pilot body's general apathy, it wouldn't surprise me if we saw nex years vote fail too.

I'm keeping my resume current. Year 2 pay anywhere else is what I'll be making 6 years from now if stuff dont change.

Latest resources

Back