Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetblue post full year profit, small 4th quarter loss!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I mean if there are no prior convictions, murders, or jail time in one's record, WTF is it they see that they have to turn guys down is phase 2?
It was a complete mystery to me and no I don't have any black spots on my record. However, I am very happy where I am, so life is great.

Thanks for all the info, I have researched more and learned a lot about the A/C resale side of the business. I see things a little better now.

Is the WiFi up and running system wide now?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes for JB to contact you once you've completed the application? Also, how soon can you get LGB as a base, if hired into the 320? Is there a possibility that they will bring in the 190's here on the west coast? Serious answers only. Thanks!

Do a search or look in the LCC forum. It has been talked about a lot. I am running out the door but I will pm you with some info later tonight if not tomorrow.

Does anyone know how long it takes for JB to contact you once you've completed the application? Also, how soon can you get LGB as a base, if hired into the 320? Is there a possibility that they will bring in the 190's here on the west coast? Serious answers only. Thanks!

Time to contact varies from years to days. pen house attendance helps big time.

LGB takes anywhere from 1 to 12 months for new hires. Depends on many things like JFK 320 Captain upgrades and things like that. No way to predict exactly. Some west coasters prefer a commute to JFK for the superior flying choices and money. You will likely not see left seat 320 in LGB for decades.

190's on west coast? Very likely, but probably 190 in bay area. LGB is slotted so while it may fly in and out of there for some high yield stuff, I doubt it will fly to LGB enough to create a base. I would bet on bay area much more likely.

Time to contact varies from years to days. pen house attendance helps big time.

LGB takes anywhere from 1 to 12 months for new hires. Depends on many things like JFK 320 Captain upgrades and things like that. No way to predict exactly. Some west coasters prefer a commute to JFK for the superior flying choices and money. You will likely not see left seat 320 in LGB for decades.

190's on west coast? Very likely, but probably 190 in bay area. LGB is slotted so while it may fly in and out of there for some high yield stuff, I doubt it will fly to LGB enough to create a base. I would bet on bay area much more likely.

I appreciate all the good info. You and Jimmy Tide.

Latest resources

Back