• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilot Mugged - Hospitalized

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shortly after SWA started flying into PHL, a USAir cockpit crew was walking into the PHL food court for lunch when a SWA F/O walked past and informed them that they worked for a "loser outfit". The Capt, wasting no time, then punched the SWA F/O in the nose. Security (Phila. Police) was called, and upon hearing both sides, found the provocation provided by the SWA F/O to be sufficient for a punch in the nose, and told everyone to go their seperate ways and not cause any more trouble.

Let's see. USAir Captain and SWA F/O.

Must have looked like a Grandfather beating up his Grandkid.

OK, Im a dumba$$.....what the hell was I thinking. I will try to find out about something for the pilot. Thats what I get for reading 2 threads at the same time....my bad.

So have the jB pilots created a help fund for this guy?

I'd gladly send him a gift card for Target or a gas station...

I had posted a reply to this a few days ago...My bad, I posted the wrong link and was reading 2 posts at once. For some reason, the moderators here decided to delete my post. There was no language issue or topic issue...I know but its not here now. What the hell?

So have the jB pilots created a help fund for this guy?

I'd gladly send him a gift card for Target or a gas station...

According to CP I just flew with the company bought his trips for two months.

He is doing OK. Got banged up pretty good and will be out for several months. Luckily he has other ways to support himself in addition to JB, but JB has been very good to him.

Latest resources

Back