Jetblue Pilot help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jpd05

Hey JB guys, need some help. Had a jumpseater last night from PIT to MCO and I think he left his headset up front. If anyone could message him or get his cell so I can text him Id appreciate it. Ill mail it off as soon as I make sure its his. It was David Dunlap 61412. Thanks.

I'm sure he loves his headset back.
And very cool that you found a way to track him down.
But most wouldn't want their name and emp # out on FI. Just keep it general and private message a jet blue pilot when they get to you

If I leave something expensive on your airplane and you are not on here calliing me an AHole, then feel free to use my name/employee number. Nothing wrong with using a name/number. I wear an ID that says the same in public view all day at work.

Kudos to you for going the extra mile.

Edit: On second thought, if I am an AHole, then feel free to use my name, I deserve it.

Eh, I guess so. Just spring loaded towards privacy-
well done to track the person down.

Very cool move JPD05. It is great that you went out of your way to help a guy get his headset back. Mine is around $500. I certainly hope that this good move comes back to you 10 fold. I hope if I ever leave mine, someone cool like you finds it. Once again, great move!

Latest resources

Back