JetBlue Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
captjim,

I copied this from their website at: http://www.jetblue.com/workhere/JobDetail.asp?jobId=15

Salary/Benefits
The current pay system for First Officers is as follows:

$50.96 /hr with a minimum guarantee of 70 hours per month.
$76.44 / hr for all hours flown in excess of 70 hours in that month.
Estimated annual pay based on 81 hours (projected average) per month would be $52,896.48 (plus per diem of $1.80 / hr)
Training pay is based on $2500./month (during training, lodging is provided and no per diem is paid)
JetBlue Pilots and their designated dependents receive a comprehensive benefits package including major medical, dental, vision, life insurance and much more. Coverage will be outlined during the interview process.
Space-available pass benefits for JetBlue Crewmembers and their families on our flights are unlimited. Children's passes remain active regardless of age for as long as the Crewmember is employed. Pass privileges on other airlines continue to grow as we do.

SentryIP, thanks for the info. I have viewed the website in the past. What I'm really looking for is captain's pay. Its looks like most of the guys upgrade rather quikly, so I was woundering what it is up to maximum longevity.

Captain's pay is $110.49/hr. Over 70 hrs is $165.74. Upgrades are running around 10 months to one year. However, there have been a few in the past month that only waited 8 months. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back