• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue online app?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will be a cold day in hell when I take advice from some neophyte airline pilot such as you! Your profile speaks for itself...let me guess...you went from mommy and daddy's house to college dorm, from college to the military, from military to the airlines.

I have not and will not be filling out the jetBlue app. Your post only proves to me that jetBlue has already turned into a rah rah cult just like SWA.

If someone is unable to complete jetBlue's training because they are not a computer geek then jetBlue is SHORTSIGHTED!

Keep drinking the blue cool-aid.

Mr. Aviation,

I had thought this was already covered in an earlier post, but I guess you skimmed over it. The computer familiarity isn't to get you through Airbus training. It's to get you integrated into the way the flight ops department of the airline is run. You're expected to communicate through the computer, as well as update your manuals, run all aircraft performance calculations, and yes, accomplish required training. But, it's not rocket science; you just have to be willing to learn and do things a little differently.

You might be a MCDU expert and run rings around all of our check airmen, but if you can't update your opspecs and get through the books, of what value are you? You seem to think that mere competence with an airplane somehow makes you the perfect pilot ("it'll be a cold day in hell", etc.). In a business environment, competence is the easy part, a given. You still have to fit in and contribute to the bottom line. If you're unable to keep up, in whatever area, then you don't belong. That's not being short-sighted, that's just knowing what to screen for. Obviously JB's not for you, and it's becoming obvious that you're not for JB either. Let's just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Mr. Aviation,

If you are really not interested in jetBlue because they are that far beneath you, then why did you make three posts in four hours?

If you are looking for a job, which you must be (judging by the interest you've shown in this thread) try Ryan and USA3000. I don't know if Ryan is hiring or not, but I am pretty sure USA 3000 is still looking for current and qualified folks.

Good luck.

JayDub

Boy, this is a classic case of BLUE envy if I ever saw one.

I feel sorry for his dog :p :D

Last edited:
Just change your resume to a .txt file and submit it to JetBlue like you wanted originally........... come on....... you know you want it...

Latest resources

Back