• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue - Nov 2-3 Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't mean to upset you but thar bg check is always done super fast. the Pria records can take a lot longer and then they have to meet and decided on every individual. my bg check was done in 1 week, my PRIA records took less than 2 weeks, I waited for the call 12 weeks a a few days. so don't quit your job just yet.

Ouch, I was hoping that would not be the case but am still prepared for the wait.

Thanks for the dose of reality snowbum, till then:beer:

Snowbum...aint that the truth. I waited 9 weeks back in 2004/2005. My interview date put the hiring group decision right at christmas and they decided to wait until after the end of the year since its so hard to get the whole group together near the end of the year. I would guess that nobody would hear until after the 1st of the year. Could happen faster but I doubt it...sorry guys!!

Ok longhorn you really need to change your avitar. It was funny when you first put it up but now it is kinda creepin me out.:eek:

Anyone hear anything yet? I know it is probably early, but wondering if you guys have gotten anything in the mail or heard from anyone. I got a copy of my FAA records about two weeks ago and that has been it. I am guessing after X-mas until the calls go out.

About the avatar, is that better?

I got the call from Verna, Looks like I will be in Orlando the end of Jan for the 190.

Seven weeks from interview to job offer.

Good luck to all still waiting for the call.

Latest resources

Back