• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue,, Marketing To Fractional Customers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The idea of flying in coach on ANY airliner and comparing it to flying a corporate jet is laughable. Seriously, that is comparing apples to oranges. The rich are rich for a reason. They are smart and talented people.

Actually, this is just pap for the masses. It is a good publicity stunt though.

Actually, this is just pap for the masses. It is a good publicity stunt though.

finally someone that has sense. if anyone really thought jetblue was really trying to attract ceo's with this ad campaign you are as gullible as they come. next stop bridge shopping.

Having flown both several times, Virgin America has far better seats and IFE than JB.

I agree that JB will need to serve smaller, more exclusive markets before it becomes a threat to the fractionals. Plus, who wants to hang out in crowded, retro LGB airport in a fur coat? You would get mobbed by all of the crunchy PETA people who hang out there.

If NJA/NJI passengers need to downgrade their lifestyle they will sell their shares (if possible) and buy Avantair shares instead. No way are they going back to the airlines and the long TSA lines...

guys the ad targets the person with the $79 toilet in their home... Yes the other 40 million of us

It is pure PR but some of you really really take the bait.

I will say that I have seen 2 former frac customers that I used to fly from HPN to PBI/BCT on us. One said that is was nearly just as easy to take us to their pbi home every week and keep the frac jet for the aspen and Costa Rica homes.

Here's to better days ahead !!

Latest resources

Back