JetBlue March classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rgetch1212

Does anyone know how many will be in the March classes and if they are all coming from the Feb 1,2 interviews? I know some guys got called for the Feb 28 class indicating that maybe the March classes are not filled yet. Just another phase 2 hopefull! Thanks for any info...

I remember from my interview they said there were a few Feb. 14th and 28th slots. There is no pool and classes every 2 weeks after those. So I am pretty sure they have quite a few spots open in both March classes.

hiring numbers

Does anyone know how many will be in the March classes and if they are all coming from the Feb 1,2 interviews? I know some guys got called for the Feb 28 class indicating that maybe the March classes are not filled yet. Just another phase 2 hopefull! Thanks for any info...

Not sure about March, but for what its worth, here's the preliminary numbers for Apr-Jun new hires:

April: 28 Bus, 14 Embraer
May: 14 Bus, 6 Embraer
Jun: 0 Bus, 12 Embraer

The first quarter hiring totals were more than double the numbers for the second quarter, so I immagine a good ammount of slots for both planes in March. I would immagine most would be coming from the Feb interviews.

Latest resources

Back