• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue looses 7.0 M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's hope our politicians get an energy program going quickly. This will be a small window to take advantage of a bridge to energy change until new technologies can be brought online economically. Pickens program definitely has merit, and I like the fact that $$$ will be going to American Companies in lieu of foreign.

:pimp:

Agree completely, that should be priority number 1!!

WHO THE F ARE YOU PEOPLE? You immediately discount their intellect because of a TYPO? Huh? Never make mistakes, huh? Never type a post quickly on your phone? Or late at night? Drunk? Or at least tipsy? You are a constant beacon of all that is right and just -- a shining example of military precision and both spelling and gramatical excellence?

Okay, so this thread is about JB. I think. But the arrogance is hilarious (and typical of pilots). Get the thread back on track you "loosers".

A typo is one thing--that's an accident. "Loose" instead of "lose" comes from someone who never learned how to spell. You can call it carelessness or drunkenness, I'll just call it stupid. I guess I sound harsh, but don't you have any pet peaves that just piss you off? This is one of mine. Sorry for the thread hijack, but I didn't start it.

A typo is one thing--that's an accident. "Loose" instead of "lose" comes from someone who never learned how to spell. You can call it carelessness or drunkenness, I'll just call it stupid. I guess I sound harsh, but don't you have any pet peaves that just piss you off? This is one of mine. Sorry for the thread hijack, but I didn't start it.

Uh, that's peeves.

It's ok, not need to apoligize [sic]. By the way, my peeve is listening to the guard nazis "protect" 121.5 with their snarling, "you're on guard!"

Gotcha!

Was wollen wir trinken?
Sieben tage lang.
Was wollen wir trinken?
So ein Durst.

Wir haben kein Bier
Und haben kein Wein.
Was wollen wir trinken?
Hau doch Rein......

Oh, and it's "Shiite", not "$hite".:D

Machen Sie abbaut Bier! Machen Sie abbaut Bier! Und Sie dürfen ein paar haben!

You mean "peeves", Mr. Ascot?

Argh.

You mean "peeves", Mr. Ascot?

Argh.

Get outta here, dude, I already got him...

I'm the spelling nazi around hier!

BTW, I think those ascots are there to catch the jismatic overflow, and shouldn't be ridiculed.

Last edited:
In a web board environment, there isn't much to judge a man on. There is the content, and there is the manner in which it is presented. When I see a blatant misspelling such as "JetBlue looses 7.0m," I immediately discount the intellect of the poster, and I don't think that I am alone. I don't see the harm in a little public shame--maybe it will help educate those that were cutting class when they went over basic spelling and grammar.

If you guys are this anal about spelling, how long does it take you to pack your overnight bag? Make sure the socks are lined up with the logos on the same side.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back