Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trueblue

Bus Driver
Hello to all, and thanks in advance for the help. I have an upcoming JB interview on Feb 12 and have a question regarding flight times/logbooks for AF types who have interviewed at jetBlue. What did you take to the interview to constitute as a "logbook?" Of course, I have my Flying History Report, (I think previously known as Form 5's), and I've been closely tracking all my flight time, especially PIC which isn't listed in our AF records at home in a simple Excel Spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I do not have a bound, traditional civilian logbook and the only civilian time I have is my ATP. I would much rather use the time I have left prior to the big date to prepare in other ways instead of taking endless hours transcribing and creating a "logbook." Did any of you out there simply take the form 5's and the required supplemental forms Bernice sent? Thank you again!

Trueblue,

Before I went to my Jetblue interview, I went up to Flight Records and checked out my AF Form 5 records. I also had them make a copy of my latest flying time and included that in the front of my flight records.

I also had made a spreadsheet to show my PIC time based on my AF records. They collected the records at the start of the interview and no questions were ever asked.

As long as you have your records or copy of your Form 5, there will be no problems.

Good luck. I am currently in MIA going through the 320 training. Great company!

Ditto what jetwing said -- the good old green flight records folder was good enough!
I start training in April.

Zulu

Latest resources

Back