• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone out there have an interview on May 2nd? I only had my resume in for about 2 years with no help and they call out of the blue!! Also, if you get the job do they tell you what aircraft your going to?

Anyone out there have an interview on May 2nd? I only had my resume in for about 2 years with no help and they call out of the blue!! Also, if you get the job do they tell you what aircraft your going to?

Congrats man knock em dead.

Me too for the 2nd. Same thing, got a call after updating for the first time in awhile. I've got MANY friends there and they love it.

I forgot to answer your question you are given an a/c (no choice) but you can choose a base depending on yourage in your class...... old guys get first pick.

<p><p>
</p></p>
<p><p>&nbsp;</p></p>
<p> </p>
<p>
double post- sorry

Last edited:
Sucks for me then!!

Yeah, but you might live longer.........

I'd give up a base for a while to be a young dude instead of an almost middle aged dude.........

Dean said that they will eventually get everyone in class and then by the second day give out assignmnets, ie base/Aircraft, based on age. when they will implement this produre, I don't know, he didn't say exactly.

Latest resources

Back