• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JETBLUE Interview.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call for the 1/11/08 interview on the 2nd. Just a week to prep for it but really looking forward to it!

I got the call for the 1/11/08 interview on the 2nd. Just a week to prep for it but really looking forward to it!

Best way to prep is:

1. Learn about the company. More than just that they fly A320's and E190's. What are the carrier's plans? New cities. New routes. Company values...etc...

2. Get Cheryl Cage's "Checklist for Success" and do the exercises.

3. Be yourself.

Best of luck to you.

GP

One big item. Be positive. I know that sounds simple, but I hear from people doing interviews all the time that story after story leads to a candidate bitching about scheduling, dispatch, the ramp, flight attendants, etc.

They know your current job sucks and that is why you are interviewing for another job. Just stay positive.

Best way to prep is:

1. Learn about the company. More than just that they fly A320's and E190's. What are the carrier's plans? New cities. New routes. Company values...etc...

2. Get Cheryl Cage's "Checklist for Success" and do the exercises.

3. Be yourself.

Best of luck to you.

GP

Heck, I would like to know our carrier's plans. Do you?

One big item. Be positive. I know that sounds simple, but I hear from people doing interviews all the time that story after story leads to a candidate bitching about scheduling, dispatch, the ramp, flight attendants, etc.

They know your current job sucks and that is why you are interviewing for another job. Just stay positive.

LMAO!! What he said!!

This is a great place to work. Plenty of bitching to go around but hey, that's what we do. I've been hear 1.75 years and really enjoy going to work. I guess I'm just a blue flavr-aid drinker.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back