• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MercuryPilot

Go NAVY! Beat Army!
I wanted to put in a plug for:
EmeraldCoastInterviewConsulting.com

As a military guy I've had little interview experience and Aaron did a great job preparing me and boosting my confidence. He went 3 for 3 from our prep session at last week's jetBlue interview. You also can't beat his money back guarantee.-It's a small price to pay to land your dream job.

I can't wait to join the team and look forward to meeting all you jetBlue folk's who are kind enough to keep us updated on flightinfo.

Go Navy, Beat Army!

MP

MercuryPilot said:
I wanted to put in a plug for:
EmeraldCoastInterviewConsulting.com

As a military guy I've had little interview experience and Aaron did a great job preparing me and boosting my confidence. He went 3 for 3 from our prep session at last week's jetBlue interview. You also can't beat his money back guarantee.-It's a small price to pay to land your dream job.

I can't wait to join the team and look forward to meeting all you jetBlue folk's who are kind enough to keep us updated on flightinfo.

Go Navy, Beat Army!

MP

MP,

Does that mean you've heard you're on to Phase 2? If so, congrats! Now for "Phase 2 Purgatory" :D :D. Relax and enjoy your time with family, this part of the process takes some time. I wish you the best!

Red :)

Latest resources

Back