Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SuperLoser121

Hi gals, and guys,

An old friend of mine called me the other night and asked for my help. She wanted some tips on interview prep. I did some research and coached her on her JB phone interview and now she's trying to prepare for the interview itself. Can anyone PM me any details or just shoot me a link that would help her out? I think that she would do a fine job otherwise I wouldn't be doing this for her. She would be doing this herself but her HD crashed.

Thank You

Go to the majors board, there are several JetBlue threads there. Many of the questions asked of pilots could be asked of F/As as well as they're not really job specific. They are looking for PEOPLE. It might help to read "Blue Streak" by Barbara Anderson to get some historical perspective on the company, and of course read the news releases on the company website. They are looking for friendly, dedicated, compassionate individuals. Tell her to relax, be herself, and bring her enthusiasm and her personality to the interview. Good luck!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

She got the job. Thanks for helping me help an old friend who needed a break. Hopefully her training will go well and she will make it through.

Latest resources

Back