Jetblue Goes To The Hill To Oppose Wright Compromise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
michael707767 said:
I agree with JetBlue. If restrictions are lifted from LUV, than any airline that wants should be allowed to operate from there. I could see Delta for example operating 3 flights a day from LUV to ATL. NW maybe LUV to DTW. CAL LUV to EWR. Lots of possibilities, and they should all be allowed to pursue them.

No, you would only see Delta for example operating 3 flights a day from LUV to ATL, but first through Jackson. NW maybe LUV to DTW, but first through New Orleans. CAL LUV to EWR, but first through Houston. It's nice that everyone wants to jump onboard and help us get rid of the Wright Amendment, but where have you all been the past 27 years? Alright, jetBlue is only accountable for the past 7 years.

No, you would only see Delta for example operating 3 flights a day from LUV to ATL, but first through Jackson. NW maybe LUV to DTW, but first through New Orleans. CAL LUV to EWR, but first through Houston. It's nice that everyone wants to jump onboard and help us get rid of the Wright Amendment, but where have you all been the past 27 years? Alright, jetBlue is only accountable for the past 7 years.

Exactly!! Those 1 hour turns are going to hurt the travel time.

canyonblue said:

As for jb, accountable for what? I would think that jb (until recently) doesn't want to compete with swa on a head-to-head basis. This may be a not-so-subtle indication that jb wants to go to more cities in texas in the near future. I don't think we would spend money on the issue if we didn't have a secret horse in this race.

Latest resources

Back