Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bill Mostellar

For anyone who is interested, there is a job opening soon to be
available at JetBlue for a FOQA Analyst.

If you are interested or
know anyone who may be interested, have them give me a call
at (718)632-6779 for further details.

Bill,

What are you doing advertising for JB? You're not moonlighting and didn't tell me did 'ya?

Good to see you're still around. Flew with an F/O on Sun who knew you. Flew C-21's and knew Brian, Jolin, Eric, etc.

Happy landings

jointops said:
Bill,

What are you doing advertising for JB? You're not moonlighting and didn't tell me did 'ya?

Good to see you're still around. Flew with an F/O on Sun who knew you. Flew C-21's and knew Brian, Jolin, Eric, etc.

Happy landings

I hope they had nice things to say :D ; have you heard anything from the gang? I talk to Mat M. every few months; he's almost through Seminary.

The Webmaster asked me to moderate this forum (that's funny - me and moderate in the same sentence), so I'm posting any job openings I find.

You should see Elizabeth - she's 15 months now and is a nice change to all the boys.

About 5 weeks ago, I was working the radios from LGB-JFK and Dan (Buzz Lightyear) called me to go to our previous discrete freq. I couldn't believe after 5 years I heard him on the radios.

We see each other about once a year. Talk about every other month. He's upgraded to 737 captain at ATA. Living 2 hours south of Chicago in IN. Also, has a side business of selling pools of all things.

Hear from JV once a year at Christmas. She gave up the guard job and became a full time Mom about 4 years ago. She's catching up to y'all with 3 boys of her own.

Man, y'all could field a baseball team already! Of course, Elizabeth would be the star player. Just like at home I presume.

Glad all is well. Hope the flying is keeping you from the sim instructing.

Happy landings

The position is listed as a Flight Safety Analyst and will be in the FOQA Department.

For anyone who is interested, the link for this job listing is

JetBlue FOQA Job

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back