• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue employees arrested for credit card fraud

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cute. And then there was the pilot trying to smuggle cocaine across the Canadian border. Northwest, right?
Oh well, I guess we all live in glass houses.

There's a difference though. The NWA pilot was smuggling for his own consumption, or sale, and so where the AA ramper's. The B6 employees were directly stealing from paying passengers flying on their airline.:laugh:

I'd say recruiting must be getting a little tough at "The Blue"...unless you are just trying to redefine the "JetBlue Experience"

Cheap shot you say? Yes. After all the bragging about customer service awards I couldn't resist.

I'd say recruiting must be getting a little tough at "The Blue"...unless you are just trying to redefine the "JetBlue Experience"

The recruiting part is actually easy, plenty of takers at the Open House dealios. It's the retention that's the problem in the bottom 100 dudes.

The recruiting part is actually easy, plenty of takers at the Open House dealios. It's the retention that's the problem in the bottom 100 dudes.

Part of recruiting is choosing employees worth training. I guess I should have said employee selection is getting tougher. Leave the liars and con artists for the government or management trainee programs.

Last edited:
There's a difference though. The NWA pilot was smuggling for his own consumption, or sale, and so where the AA ramper's. The B6 employees were directly stealing from paying passengers flying on their airline.:laugh:

So stealing out of a bag is different from stealing with a CC, hmm, I doubt a judge sees that distinction.

Having had my CC stolen once upon a time, I hope he hammer falls hard on these thieves!

Part of recruiting is choosing employees worth training. I guess I should have said employee selection is getting tougher.

I missed your point -- employee selection has always been hard in NYC. We just don't pay enough to find and retain good employees. Rampers anyone?

So, if you find a credit card, its not like finding a bunch of cash laying on the street? Youse guys are saying it's wrong to use those cards for a few incidentals?

I missed your point -- employee selection has always been hard in NYC. We just don't pay enough to find and retain good employees. Rampers anyone?
\
And it's easier in MIA, DFW, ORD, BOS, PHL, PHX, or ATL?

"The cards, one of which the employees gave to the corrections officer, were used to make purchases at liquor stores, restaurants and shops, including Bloomingdale's and Victoria's Secret."

Finally! Theives with a proper sense of priorities!

Booze, a steak, an unfolded USAToday, spike heels, and skimpy lingerie!

Somebody's getting laid.

Had the purchases been iPod's, reading glasses, and DAL stock...we could be certain the theives were idiots.

But these folks were obviously spending the $$ as a means to get laid. After the bus ride to Ryker's..."Steve" from Gate 21 will meet irony.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back