• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Dec Interviews??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah - I got the call yesterday. Any suggestions on where I can get intel on the interview? I will post after I complete it.

I recieved an email couple days ago inviting me to the 5 Dec interview also. I'll be flying out of Long Beach on the 4th to get there. Also was emailed the full application and they asked for it back and complete by the 18th. A little bit of a rush under normal circumstances however to make it worse I was on the road doing TSA training. Had to rely heavily on my wife at home but got it done. Understand JB is moving corp. office on the 22nd. Hope to see you there!

Is Jetblue moving its corporate office to Long Beach?

I just flew a roundtrip on Jetblue from IAD to LGB and back - I loved the TVs - great service overall. The 5-hour flights seemed like 2 hours with the great distractions. The flight crews seemed happy. I love that retro Long Beach airport...

Jb interview

I also had trouble getting the app done in time. I emailed and told them I could get it there by the 19th and she said it was fine. Great attitudes at JB all the way thru the ranks. I cannot wait to get there.

Is Jetblue moving its corporate office to Long Beach?

Corporate offices are moving from Kew Gardens, NY to Forest Hills, NY -- a short distance. Outgrew the old offices.

Sorry, not moving to LGB.

HEAVY

I guess its true that they are starting to look at heavy time and maybe International time.
Any feedback on this?
I got the email for a possible 5th of Dec. interview.
This will be my second attempt to interview since the 2/2001 interview was not successful.
Hopefully I can takeoff with such a great company...:)

I got one!

Got the call from Dean yesterday for a class in January with a date TBD. I had interviewed with them the first week of October before I started class with ATA. Now I have a real big decision to make I guess. Anyone have any input.

Latest resources

Back