jetBlue Class Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Eagleflip

For those interested, here are the specifics for the jB class that started on Jan 7th...

Total number is 20 "dudes," breakdown as follows:
- 15 civilian, 5 military

Civilians-- 2 from Daimler-Chrysler (A-320 types). One each from North American, America West, Polar, National, Deniston Exp., Piedmont, Mesa, 2 xUS Airways (another A-320 type I think), Chautaqua and Express.

Military--2 retired Air Force (F-15C and E-3), 1 retired Navy (Doga$$ F-14 !!), 1 separating Navy (E-8), and 2 separating AF types, B-52 and C-5s.

The oldest in the class is 50 and youngest is 33. Every single one appears to be a "quality" type--personalities you could easily deal with on a three day trip.

Gouge has it that jB will have classes of 20 in Feb, 16 in Mar, and potentially 22-24 each in April, May and June.

This is one awesome, rather complex jet! My brain hurts, and it ain't from drinking.

Best of luck to all!

EagleFlip,

Glad to hear all is well and get some facts about the class. I'll look you up when I get there on the 4th.

Thanks,

Evil:D

Eagleflip,

Stay away from the Austin Ale House! Bad news man... bad news! LOL

Yeah I got an AEPS email about Mike Barger being on avcareer.tv, should be interesting.

BTW, anyone in the jetBlue December 12th interview get hired yet? In light of jetBlue still trying to fill the February class, they accelerated some files and I was wondering if anyone had heard this early. I guess we'll know regardless by February 4th.

Good luck to all,

Latest resources

Back