• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue CFO Barnes just resigned

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Impossible: aa/b6. Dave was on the Jumpseat and said no way. However he did say he had a meeting set up with vx CEO on oct 8th. They called him and he had no idea why. But he said no way to aa, f9, vx, and spirt. impossible. And I'm sure he would have told me otherwise (it's not like it's illegal or anything)

Oh come on. No one likes an a$$hole. At least give us date of hire. :)

Nothing beats a good rumor when you are bored out of your mind on reserve in a crash pad

hahaha. I have lots of friends @ JB. I bet nothing happens tomorrow, next wee, next month. Who wants to merge w/ AMR, the biggest loser.

The funny thing is all the guys at JB who bet their future on the relationship with friendly management. I guess they never considered those guys could leave!!

(even though we tried to tell them)

The funny thing is all the guys at JB who bet their future on the relationship with friendly management. I guess they never considered those guys could leave!!

(even though we tried to tell them)

Ha, Good point!!!

Impossible: aa/b6....However he did say he had a meeting set up with vx CEO on oct 8th....impossible. And I'm sure he would have told me otherwise (it's not like it's illegal or anything)

You are an innocent.

1. Nothing is impossible.
2. Meeting with VX? Why?
3. Told you? Yeah, you two are big drinking buddies. That's why you refer to your CEO as "Dave."
4. Illegal? Have you ever heard of insider trading? It certainly IS illegal. Therefore, he wouldn't have told you unless he has a boyfriend in Attica.

You are an innocent.

1. Nothing is impossible.
2. Meeting with VX? Why?
3. Told you? Yeah, you two are big drinking buddies. That's why you refer to your CEO as "Dave."
4. Illegal? Have you ever heard of insider trading? It certainly IS illegal. Therefore, he wouldn't have told you unless he has a boyfriend in Attica.

Im pretty sure you missed the internet sarcasm.

Latest resources

Back