• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue CEO now sending letters to spouses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it would be funny if a spouse filed harassment charges against you'll CEO. Since the Federal Government was involved, via USPS, that could be a bad day for him. Even if nothing comes of it, he will think twice before pulling sh!t like that again. There is always a way to counter union busting tactics.

Last edited:
I'd love to read that letter.
The only thing I can imagine is, "tell your husband to vote "no" to a union, and if he doesn't, refuse to have sex with him."

No dog in this race, but it looks like B6 has shown no class and a whole lot of stupidity.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Each person at B6 should draft a letter about treating employees fairly and mail it to the CEO's wife. It could outline the problems of the employees and how the CEO is responsible for them. I'm sure he and his wife would appreciate several hundred letters to their personal residence just as much as B6 pilots are enjoying this letter.

I didn't get a letter? WTF!? If my wife does get one, I should have her bring it into NATCA... I wonder how the ATC guys would like that?

Southwest CEO says he's 'very, very disappointed' at pilot's crude comments (The Dallas Morning News)

6/24 8:00am
“Southwest CEO Kelly says he was 'deeply, deeply disappointed' to learn that a Southwest pilot was caught making vulgar, offensive comments about gays, older flight attendants and others. 'That kind of attitude and behavior is exactly what we do not want at Southwest Airlines and I am personally, deeply disappointed that one of our employees would think much less say such things. ... One person's behavior, and one person, alone has brought embarrassment to all of you, and to me,' he said to employees."

Latest resources

Back